Tehama County Job Training Center
The Job Training Center is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide unlimited employment opportunities to job seekers and hiring, training and human resource assistance to local businesses.
In response to safety measures related to COVID-19, the Job Training Center is now open to the public. Staff is also available by email and phone Monday – Friday from 9am to 4:30pm. Please call 529-7000 or email Info@jobtrainingcenter.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Assistance for Spanish Speaking Clients Available
Job Training Center has Spanish speaking employees on site to assist clients daily.
Ask Us About the Short-Term Training Courses Available Now!
May Hot Jobs List
Become a Medical Assistant – Join Us for a Tour June 16th
Join JTC for a tour of the school in Orland on June 16th. Transportation available from Red Bluff and Corning. Food and Dutch Bros Gift Card provided to all attendees.
Call Maribel at 530-529-7000 to learn more.
Local Latino Professionals Featured in Special Video Series
Thanks to a special Accelerator 7 grant, the Job Training Center has created a video series featuring local Latino Professionals sharing about what they do and their path to discovering their careers. Featured are:
- Cesar Reyes – VCP-DCV 2020 | CCP-V | ACSP (Senior Consultant | Matson & Isom Technology Consulting)
- Sophia Trejo Harris – School Counselor, Red Bluff High School
- Aracely Munguia – LCSW (Bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
- Pablo Vasquez – Physical Therapist Assistant at Physical Therapy and Wellness Center / Therapeutic Services Instructor at Red Bluff High School
JTC Offering In Person Workshops
- Secrets to a Successful Interview! Wednesdays @ 2pm
- DIY: Resume Workshop. Thursdays @ 10am
- Job Search Like a Pro! Fridays at 11am
- Scholarship Workshops: In Person at the Career Center
Food Handler Card
You can get your California Food Handlers Card online!