The Job Training Center is open and available to help job seekers and businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
How we’re responding to COVID-19:
- Inviting job seekers to access the career center via appointment to keep the number of people in the building at safe levels
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing areas between appointments.
- Requiring all visitors and staff to wear masks.
- Providing curbside application and job opening packets daily.
- Providing our workshops via Zoom weekly.
- Working with local government and community leaders on a Business Recovery Task Force.