Tehama County Job Training Center
The Job Training Center is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide unlimited employment opportunities to job seekers and hiring, training and human resource assistance to local businesses.
In response to safety measures related to COVID-19, the Job Training Center is now open to the public. Staff is also available by email and phone Monday – Friday from 9am to 4:30pm. Please call 529-7000 or email Info@jobtrainingcenter.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Assistance for Spanish Speaking Clients Available
Job Training Center has Spanish speaking employees on site to assist clients daily.
Latest Hot Jobs List
Don’t wait until your Unemployment Insurance runs out!
Local Latino Professionals Featured in Special Video Series
Thanks to a special Accelerator 7 grant, the Job Training Center has created a video series featuring local Latino Professionals sharing about what they do and their path to discovering their careers. Featured are:
- Cesar Reyes – VCP-DCV 2020 | CCP-V | ACSP (Senior Consultant | Matson & Isom Technology Consulting)
- Sophia Trejo Harris – School Counselor, Red Bluff High School
- Aracely Munguia – LCSW (Bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
- Pablo Vasquez – Physical Therapist Assistant at Physical Therapy and Wellness Center / Therapeutic Services Instructor at Red Bluff High School
JTC Offering Workshops Resume in person in August
- Secrets to a Successful Interview! Wednesdays @ 2pm. Register here.
- DIY: Resume Workshop. Thursdays @ 10am. Register here.
- Job Search Like a Pro! Fridays at 11am. Register here.
- Scholarship Workshops: In Person at the Career Center
October 21 @ 2pm
November 8 @ 11am
November 23 @ 9:30am
December 17 @ 9:30am
Food Handler Card
You can get your California Food Handlers Card online!