Full-time and Part-time Commercial Cleaners Needed
Commercial Cleaner for housekeeping in Tehama County
(hour and days will vary)
Starting Wage: $13.00 per hour
Days/Hours: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Candidates will be responsible for performing commercial cleaning of the healthcare facility and creating customer retention by consistently providing quality service.
- Utilize the cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established by Top Notch Cleaning
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, breakrooms, and/or kitchens
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, breakrooms, and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to Manager in a timely manner
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented – pay attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to special requests
- Must be friendly and professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Must be a self-starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so and work independently
Deadline to Apply: ASAP – Open until filled