Sunsweet Growers Inc.
Hamilton City, CA
Sunsweet Growers is looking for an AG Maintenance Mechanic with knowledge on conveyors, gear boxes, hydraulic systems, pneumatics systems and basic electrical skills at our Hamilton City Dryer location.
Under direction of the Dryer Manager, Supervisor or Leader, responsible for the installation, modification and preventive/corrective maintenance of Dryer facility equipment and machinery. Capable, with minimum supervision, of responding to and diagnosing equipment & machinery malfunctions or breakdowns, the timing and adjustment of processing and production equipment & machinery, initiating and coordinating required adjustment and/or repairs and preparation of verbal or written reports as requested. Under limited supervision, must be proficient at fabricating sheet metal parts using common sheet metal trade equipment and machinery.
• Maintain production equipment within parameters established by Dryer manager.
• Maintain forklifts and air compressors to mfg. specs.
• Provide Management detailed reports of equipment viability.
• Work with staff to ensure equipment is set up and ready to run at start of shifts.
• Perform general building and ground Maintenance.
• Operates Dryer equipment and machinery as assigned to meet Dryer requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be proficient in metal fabrication. Be able to cut weld, drill, bend and or anything else required to manufacture or repair mild and Stainless steel equipment based off reading prints and /or drawings
• Proficient in trouble shooting, diagnosing, and repair of production equipment and machinery.
• Must be able to follow verbal and written instruction and communicate.
• Must complete appropriate orientation and training programs including certification and authorized for lockout procedures.
• Knowledge and experience working with conveyors, belts, gear boxes, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems.
• Must complete appropriate orientation and training programs.
• Basic understanding of 3 phases electrical and solid experience working with conveyors and belts.
• Must be able to continuously lift and maneuver 70lbs. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to be continuously exposed to outside elements high & cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
Benefits/Compensation After serving applicable waiting period, available benefits include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401 (K), paid vacation and paid sick leave. Compensation is based on knowledge/experience and is to be determined
How to Apply: Call the Hamilton City Dryer office at 530-865-9595 if you are interested in applying.