RES – Environmental Services
1- 2 Full Time Positions Available
Wage: $15.00 to start DOE
Hours: 32 hours per week, hours will vary could be more
*On call and weekends
Providing Environmental Services to Northern California RES Environmental Services provides environmental services, including hazardous waste removal and industrial cleaning, to a variety of businesses, industries and government agencies in Northern California.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Must gave a valid license.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must be available to work on-call and weekends.
- Employer is willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be available to travel frequently.
- Must always wear PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Must have steel toed boots.
- Must be able to shovel and work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in elevated work environments (not afraid of heights).
- Must be drug free, random drug tests given.
- Hydroblast experience is a plus!
Deadline to Apply: Open until Filled