RES Environmental Services
Wage: $20.00 per hour, DOE
Hours: 40 hours, Monday – Friday, OT and weekends in emergencies
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 90 days, Paid Vacation after one year
Qualified candidates must have:
- Valid Class A license but will accept a valid Class B license. Class A license will have preference.
- Must be willing to travel and work out of town at times
- Must have Tanker Endorsement. Hazmat Cert Preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Employer is willing to train the right candidate with the right license and endorsement.
- Must be able to completely operate the truck.
- Must be available to travel occasionally.
- Must be always wear PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Must be drug free, random drug tests given.
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled