Red Bluff Physical Therapy
Days/Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:00 am to 6:30 pm; Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
*These are flex hours and times may vary slightly.
Wage Range: DOE
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Professional Liability Insurance, Gym Membership!
Red Bluff Physical Therapy has been established for 20 years and is a private practice, run and owned by a physical therapist. We are part of a 18,000 sq. ft. wellness facility, Red Bluff Health and Fitness. We pride ourselves on providing individualized quality care. We schedule patients on the hour for evaluations and half hour for continuing patients, which gives us the opportunity to fully evaluate and treat each patient. Along with treating various orthopedic and sports injuries, we see general neurological disorders and acute and chronic spinal pain is one our expertise. We are a growing practice and are in need of a Physical Therapist Assistant who not only has the technical expertise but a keen ability to connect with their patients–someone who demonstrates compassion and empathy with a professional manner.
Physical Therapist Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy school
- Licensed in the State of California
- Highly motivated, energetic personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify problems and implement positive solutions.
Physical Therapist Assistant Skills:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a professional team.
- Strong spine and general orthopedic background/skills.
- Strong clinical reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Physical Therapist Assistant Job Duties:
- Demonstrate advanced clinical assessment and reasoning, biomechanical assessment, advanced manual treatment skills and therapeutic exercise prescription.
- Maintain an evidence-based treatment approach to care. Integrate theoretical concepts and research findings into practice.
- Maintain detailed and timely documentation for referring physicians and insurance companies.
To Apply: Email a completed Standard Application with resume to email@example.com.
Please do not contact the employer.