R Wild Horse Ranch
Platina, CA (38 miles West of Red Bluff)
Wage: $13.00 per hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, Tuesday-Saturday (MUST WORK HOLIDAYS)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision available after 30 days, PTO, use of Ranch facilities during personal time, limited living accommodations available.
Looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting owners and guests, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Clerk Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Aid with client reception
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable when necessary.
Office Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Ability to write clearly.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Type 35+ words per minute.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid CA driver’s license.
To Apply: Email a completed Standard Application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.