COMPENSATION: Hourly; DOE
GROUND SUPPORT DRIVERS NEEDED (CLASS A WITH TANKER/HZMAT)
PJ Helicopters is currently seeking to fill seasonal and full-time positions for Ground Support Drivers. The ideal candidate for this position should have more than just the required license/endorsements; experience with basic vehicle maintenance, small machinery, welding/fabricating, and general shop work will enhance any candidate’s chances. These positions are part of our ground support team that facilitates fuel and rigging support for different types of helicopter operations for forestry, construction, and utility industries across California/Western U.S.
*CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COMPLETED APPLICATION*
• Class A preferred OR Class C CDL with Tank/Hazmat endorsements and clean DMV record.
• Must pass pre-employment DOT drug test. Random tests throughout employment.
• Comfortable safely driving tank vehicles/hauling trailers in various road conditions including, but not limited to: city/heavy traffic, mountain roads, snow, rugged off-road terrain, etc.
• Must have physical ability to get up and down repetitively while working under trucks/helicopters daily.
• Able to regularly lift up to 75 lbs.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with many different personalities and customers.
• Be able to follow directions and complete projects with limited supervision.
• Have a strong sense of direction and the ability to learn/use GPS navigation.
• Basic knowledge of how to navigate and utilize mobile technology.
• Out of area travel required. Must be able to endure long hours and extended periods away from home.
BENEFITS: Per diem and overnight rate for out of area travel. Full-time benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid holidays, Vacation/PTO, 401k-Profit Share
Applicants that are at least 21 years of age but do not have the required licensure may be considered given they meet other relevant qualifications:
• Shop experience/mechanical ability/small machinery experience
• Hauling trailers/working in a field environment
To Apply: Applications can be found on our website at http://www.pjhelicopters.com/careers/
If you meet these qualifications, send a completed application and resumé to email@example.com
PJH may be willing to sponsor the right candidate through CDL/HAZMAT process.