Full-time Position: Overnight shift (4 day/3 night) &
Part-time Position: Saturday, Sunday, (9a-3:30p), Monday & Thursday (9a-12P)
Hours/Shifts: Will Vary Wage: Minimum Wage
Northern Oaks is a six client residential care facility for developmentally disabled adults.
Will provide direct care to developmentally disabled adults with basic living assistance, housekeeping, meals, companionship and assistance with activities.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass DOJ fingerprinting and background check.
- No felonies or serious misdemeanors (DUI’s).
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must have good communication skills will be working with developmentally disabled adults.
- Looking for someone with patience and compassion.
- 1-2 years of experience in care giving, housekeeping or like activities preferred but not necessary
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Must have verifiable references – they will be checked.
To Apply: Apply in person with a completed Standard Application and resume at: 655 Wernmark Drive, Red Bluff ONLY between 2pm – 5pm, any day of the week, or call (530)440-2904.