Mt. Lassen Seafood Processors
Location: Red Bluff, CA
Employment: Full Time
Rate of Pay: Based on Experience
We are seeking a General Manager who can provide strong leadership to an organization that is committed to the very best in terms of quality and safety. We require someone with strong proven leadership abilities, a positive attitude and motivation to excel. Preferences will be given to candidates with HACCP certification and experience in plant management. Knowledgeof Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks is preferred but not required.
Mt. Lassen Seafood Processors will be working closely with its parent company, Mt. Lassen Trout Farms, Inc. (MLTF). MLTF was established in 1949 and is a family owned company. We raise rainbow trout and steelhead at a number of different spring fed farms around the base of Mt. Lassen in northern California. The same quality and care that we put into rearing our fish will be expected at the processing plant. We will maintain the highest standards possible when it comes to handling, processing and packaging our products and any other products that comes through our plant. The GM will be responsible for safety, quality, production, sanitation, shipping, receiving and maintenance, as well as recruiting, developing and retaining a processing team. The GM may also be expected to help with the harvesting of trout and steelhead at the farm.
- Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of production within the plant.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the crew.
- Ensure that all safety precautions and standards are taken and adhered to.
- Ensure employees comply with customer, government and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that all orders are produced according to customer specifications and accurately labeled.
- Order and keep inventory of all supply items.
- Collect production data and finished goods records for administration.
How to apply:
If you are interested in being a part of our team, please submit resume to Katie Harris via email at email@example.com.