Red Bluff, CA
Full-time day shift, Full-time NOC shift, & Part-time Thursday-Saturday Care Partner Positions Available!
Wage: $13.00 per hour
As a care team member at Lassen House, you have an opportunity to shine and demonstrate creativity — both in service and creating a loving home-like experience in the Lassen House family. We value the difference you can make in our community!
- Wage Review at 90 days
- We provide insurance for 30+ hours after 60 days of employment
- Vacation & Sick time
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) eligibility for those who work one year and at least 1000 hours
- Wage review at 90 days.
- Vacation and sick time
- Holiday pay.
- 401(k) eligibility for all employees who work 1 year and 1000 hours
- Experience working with elders, or a heart for elders and willing to learn
- Teamwork – Must have experience working with teams to collaboratively create a caring culture.
- Providing an individual experience for those who have special preferences or needs.
- Understanding the importance of being present for another person.
- Caregiving experience or a passion to learn.
We provide education and shadowing with experienced care team members. Do you love learning and growing and caring for others? Do you have a heart for elder adults? Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug and health screening. Our core values are important to us.
If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun, we would love to hear from you.
To Apply: Please call, drop by at 705 Luther Rd, Red Bluff, or respond to this post with your resume and contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!