Days / Hours: Monday – Friday 8hrs/5 days per week or 10hrs/4 days per week
Starting Wage: $15.00 per hour, DOE
Julio’s Satellite has been serving Northern California for over twenty years. We believe that our customers are our number one priority. We are looking for a Satellite Technician who will join our team and serve our customers with excellence!
- Troubleshoot problems
- Maximize company service
- Maintain a safe work environment by following safety procedures and policies.
- Test equipment and connections, identify and correct problems.
- Checked satellite systems for functionality and optimal performance.
- Accurately documented completed work orders to ensure proper billing
- Maintain inventory of the equipment and place orders in accordance to them
- Prepare the appropriate documents necessary such as installation and maintenance process
- Administer the installation process to be of the highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handling electronic devices
- Explained services to customers and conveyed product and service information clearly.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to use basic hand tools/drills
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have a valid CDL and clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Willing to work 1-3 days out of town (if needed)
- Employer is willing to train the right person
To Apply: Apply in person with a current resume to Julio’s Satellite located at 482 Antelope Blvd., Red Bluff. Be prepared for a possible interview.