Holiday Inn Express
Days/Hours: Will vary, weekends are required
Wage: Minimum Wag, DOE
Holiday Inn Express is looking for a motivated, customer care professional that can smile customer service. Do you put the customer first? Is customer service your specialty? Qualified applicants will be setting up breakfast and providing clean up, as well as assisting guests directly.
- Previous restaurant experience with food safety knowledge is required.
- Proven customer service professional with the desire to work with guests who are in the vacation mindset.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Workplace maturity, sound judgment with a sunshine personality.
- Assisting guests as a Breakfast Host/Hostess for full breakfasts.
- Professional appearance required – must meet employers grooming standards.
- High school diploma/GED required.
Submit a standard application with Job Application Questionnaire to the
manager at 2810 Main Street, Red Bluff.