Holiday Inn Express
Job duties will include: Cleaning guest rooms: Vacuums, dusts, makes beds, clean bathrooms, (tub, sink, toilet, and tiles), empties trash. Move furniture; straighten beds, table skirts, curtains and bedspreads. Washes interior windows, door panels and sills. Freshen and folds linens, maintains ample stock of supplies on cart to clean rooms. Replenishes bathroom supplies (towels, soap, shampoo) drinking glasses, and writing supplies and other duties as assigned.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred however employer is willing to train the right candidate.
- Will be cleaning rooms and keeping all areas such as the lobby, lounge, restrooms, corridors, stairways, work areas, etc. to the standards established by management.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, communicate well with others and work at an acceptable pace.
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards.
- Must have initiative and be consistent with work quality, performance and completion.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required