Part-time to Full-time / Days and Hours Will Vary / Wage: Minimum Wage
Position Descriptions and Requirements:
- Computer experience is required
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Operating front desk, greet and welcome hotel guests, answering phones, checking guests in/out using a computer and doing cash and credit card transactions.
- Previous restaurant experience with food safety knowledge preferred.
- Assisting guests as a Breakfast Host/Hostess for full breakfasts.
- Proven customer service skills and the desire to work with people who are in the vacation mind set.
- Must have excellent communication skills–previous phone experience is helpful.
- Workplace maturity, sound judgment and good computer skills.
- Professional appearance, must meet grooming standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual skills English/Spanish and previous hotel experience are a plus.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Qualified applicants will be setting up breakfast and providing clean up, as well as assisting guests directly.
Email your completed Job Training Center standard application along with an updated resume to the employer at: firstname.lastname@example.org