Days/Hours: Will vary as the restaurant is open 7 days per week
Wage: $13.00, plus tips
At Denny’s, we love feeding people. If you have a passion for food and serving others, see what your future can hold at Denny’s! As a Server, you’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Which means you’re an advisor. A mind-reader. A friendly ear. And sometimes, a compassionate conversationalist.
- Taking food orders and keeping drinks filled.
- Making sure guests’ meals and their experience is as perfect as possible
- Serving guests with a warm friendly smile. Requirements Include:
- Willing to learn & work well as a member of a team
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills as work environment can be fast paced.
- Maintain assigned workstation and section.
- Must have basic cash handling experience as well as able to use a computerized cash register
- Must be dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards
- Must be available weekends
- Must be able to handle the busy meal rushes
- Must have the California Food Handler’s Card (ask a JTC staff person for further information).
To Apply Visit: Submit a completed Standard Application in person to the business location at 48 Antelope Blvd., or online at Indeed.com