- Position Requires:
- Two years of successful experience in hotel operations or hotel management is preferred.
- Must physically check walk the property inside and out including all common areas each day.
- Responsible for examining night audit package and arrival lists.
- Must maintain high quality standards in the hospitality industry and have the ability to solve problems.
- Must have initiative, self-discipline and ability to organize, and direct hotel staff from Maintenance Workers and Housekeepers to Front Desk and Guest Services.
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent customer-service skills. Hotel managers deal with guests every day.Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, and the ability to be calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- Must have excellent leadership abilities, to be able to motivate employees, and resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
- Must be well organized and have excellent problem-solving skills. Hotels have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Hotel managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions with problems come up.
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills are a plus.
- Must be able to work in Red Bluff or Corning
Deadline to Apply: ASAP