Days/Hours: Will Vary
*Shifts may also be available in Red Bluff, but Corning is immediate need
Comfort Keepers, a highly respected In Home care provider in the North State, is seeking experienced-or teachable-caregivers to assist the elderly in the home setting.
We need quality, compassionate, and dedicated caregivers to serve our valued clients. Care services include:
CARE GIVER’S PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Clients with Personal Care: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, ambulation/transfers, etc.
- Assist Clients with Care Services: light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, and transportation.
- Other assigned duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have documentable employment experience: CNA experience a real asset
- Possess/qualify for CA License: Home Care Aide Registration which includes bonding, positive background investigations, TB Test, DMV Report.
- Twenty one (21) years of age, proof of valid driver’s license and auto insurance
COMFORT KEEPERS OFFERS:
- Competitive pay, flexible schedules, bi-weekly pay, paid training and ongoing support, employment stability with well-established company
To apply, please attach your Resume on our website at:
Or, apply directly at: https://ckredding.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Phone: (530) 223-6060