Chevron Gas Station
2 – 3 Part-time
Days/Hours: Days and Hours will vary
Wage: Minimum Wage
If you enjoy working with the public, operating a cash register, and like to work as part of a team consider applying. Applicants will provide excellent service to customers as well as stocking and keeping the store clean.
Duties include stocking, cleaning bathrooms, changing inside and outside trash bags, sweep and mop inside store, bag ice, preparing coffee, receiving incoming orders, cooking, clean food equipment. Must meet grooming standards. We are looking for honest hard workers with a clean background record.
- Must be able to work varying shifts such as nights, weekends, holidays, and early mornings.
- Must have a valid CA Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be friendly and enjoy working with the public with excellent customer service skills
- Must have previous Gas Station Clerk experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must have good skills dealing with the public (friendly, polite, helpful).
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting and stocking shelves.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a current resume and answer the following questions in your email:
1. How many hours do you need from this job?
2. Details of experience and which point of sale system you have experience of using?
3. What days and time are you available?
4. When can you come for an interview?
5. When can you start this job?
OR or come and ask for Bale at Chevron, 22700 Antelope Blvd, Red Bluff, CA