Job Title: Manufacturing & Production Assembly Technician
Job Type: Full time
Location: Redding, CA
CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Position Summary (Short Description)
CaptiveAire is currently hiring for a Manufacturing & Production Assembly Technician in our manufacturing facility. This role will be working in a fast paced, financially sound, climate-controlled manufacturing environment that offers great benefits including monthly bonus.
- Monday- Friday 6am-2:30pm
- Some overtime required
We are looking for:
- Hard working individuals, wanting to excel in their profession
- Self-starting team player with a positive attitude and good communication
- Considers attendance & punctuality a priority
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work effectively as a team member contributing to a positive workplace
- Finished work expected to be neat, orderly, and repeatable
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory background check and negative drug screen required
- Ability to use various hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. of sheet metal independently
- Work in fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Stand for long periods of time
- Competitive wage with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits
- 401k with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Disability and Life upon election of medical
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick days based upon tenure
- Employee Appreciation Programs, such as Perfect Attendance Awards & Footwear Subsidy
Please note when submitting your application or resume for employment:
- Applications submitted are valid for 60 days.
- After 60 days, a new application is required for employment consideration.
- Review your answers for accuracy before submitting
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
To Apply: Applicants can apply online at https://www.captiveaire.com/Careers.asp
Click on: join Our Team. This will take you directly to CaptiveAire Current Opportunities. Click the Manufacturing/Production link on the left hand side. Search for Redding, CA in the search box under CaptiveAire Current Opportunities.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.