Andersen & Sons Shelling
Multiple Positions Available
Wage: $13.00 per hour, DOE
*Vacation and benefit package included after 90 day probationary period.
Since 1904 the Andersen’s have been farming prunes, walnuts and cattle in the small town of Vina, located in the Northern Sacramento Valley. Four generations later, Andersen & Sons are still going strong. In a day and age where family-owned and operated farms are rare, Andersen & Sons takes great pride in being a completely “family-owned and operated” American family farm.
We have a variety of General Laborer positions available in the following departments: Almond, Walnut, Retail, Packing, Sanitation, Sheller, Inshell, or Pasteurization, based on an individual’s strengths.
- Ability to lift up to 30+ pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to use a scale and measure product accurately
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Must be able to work in all types of weather. Deadline to Apply: ASAP
For more information & to apply visit: www.AnderesenShelling.com/Careers