Alcatraz Restaurant and Taqueria
American and Mexican Food, Red Bluff
Days and shifts will vary since the restaurant is open 7 days a week
Wage: Depending on Experience
Alcatraz Restaurant and Taqueria is a new, family owned, local restaurant in Red Bluff. Opening their doors on Main Street soon and looking for Cooks who are experienced in cooking American foods.
- Must have previous cooking experience, preferably with Mexican cuisine
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients
- Check food and ingredients for freshness
- Ability to show initiative
- Must be dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards
- Must be available weekends
- Must be able to handle the busy meal rushes
- Ability to manage the kitchen with good leadership and teamwork
- Must have the California Food Handler’s Card (ask a JTC staff person for further information).
To Apply: Submit a completed Standard Application in person at business location: 343 South Main Street, and ask for Sonya.